Marketing strategy, planning, implementation and evaluation
Second Opinion Marketing offer a structured programme of support for companies and organisations that need advice and guidance to develop strategies to drive their business forward, and plans that cut costs and increase profits. Working with designers we can develop complete marketing campaigns making use of leaflets and brochures, direct mail, advertising and websites to get your message across to customers and potential new buyers.
Image and branding
Find out how your customers see you – and what you need to do about it! An independent review of your company’s image, from how the telephone is answered to the image you create through your logo and printed materials.
Marketing project management
Experience counts in project management – take advantage of over 25 years’ marketing expertise to manage all types of marketing projects and campaign including direct mail campaigns, conferences, sales incentives, product launches, print projects and exhibitions.
Wondering how we might help you or your business?
Here are just a few examples:
- Develop communications plans to raise your profile, improve communications with existing customers, launch new products or open new channels.
- Develop social media plans and web strategies to improve your online presence
- Advise when and where to advertise and what other methods to use to promote your business.
- Help you to review your target market so that you focus your time and budget on the segments that will generate best results.
- Write or rewrite marketing materials and customer facing documents in a user-friendly format, focusing on product benefits rather than features.